Sunday, November 22, 2015

Update

Just a quick update. I lost my home wi-fi so no randomly made blog posts frequently. I can, however, access the wi-fi at my sister's once (maybe twice) a week so I'll do that until I get some at home.

As for NaNoWriMo, I'm so far behind on it that there's no godly way I can finish 50k by the end of the month. I think I burned myself out trying to push 1,667 words out a day while having like NO motivation to do so. I mean, I got a fanfiction that's at 20k words and that alone took about two months to do.

I'm not scrapping my NaNo novel though. Once it's done, I will offer it for free on Smashwords and Amazon. I'm also thinking about getting one of my favorite Youtubers to read it. I mean, one of the characters is based on him so it's only fair.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment